7.22.2008

Put it on your "to do" list.


ALTERED AESTHETICS THIS FRIDAY! (1224 Quincy St. NE, MPLS)

July 25

7-11pm

Free food. Cheap drinks.

Throw Ups for viewing/purchase.

Pop Vomit display and stickers for viewing/purchase.

Collages and other shit to look at on the walls.

Watching old Yo! MTV Raps episodes on a projector for entertainment.

:::I just got all that info from Pop Vomit Mark the other day. So head down there if you have the chance. (You have the chance and you know it.) I unfortunately have to work this particular evening, but since the ordeal runs until 11:00 I'll make it for the last hour or two:::

Oh, and at this very moment I am working on scanning in all of my more recent pieces that have been in galleries for the last month...so look for some new-ish images on my website real soon.

No comments: