10.20.2008

the pick up artist.

Look at all that green!
My sis was visiting from the Janesville area of Wisconsin this weekend and she was telling me about a large marijuana bust down there recently. I was a bit surprised to be honest. I don't think much of that part of our fine country, but this put it up a few notches in my book. All I want to say about the whole ordeal is screw those stupid ass hunters. For real. Found the story, read for yourself: http://gazettextra.com/news/2008/oct/15/hunters-stumble-upon-massive-marijuana-crop/

and...

I'm online all the time. Like. All the fucking time, but the one day that I don't even check my email I so happen to be featured as the artist of the day at Artistaday.com. Either way it's pretty radical, and you can still head to Artistaday.com and check it out, but I would have really liked to see my piece in that iGoogle widget gadget do dad thinger. Whatever though, good things.

That's all I got for now. Word of the week at MDP is "simplicity." Get on that.

No comments: