10.26.2008

whats your url girl?

I got some old magazines that I won off ebay in the mail the other day. 1953 "Secrets" magazines to be exact. Some sort of odd women's magazine, mostly ads mixed in with lengthy fiction stories about fulfilling your womanly duties or some shit. Whatever. Found this ad in the back of one though. Pretty funny stuff.

"Gosh, Jean, you sure are popular since you put on those extra pounds."

And...since I got all these rad new (old) magazines, keep the watch out for some radical new collage work coming from yours truly!



ohhhh yea. one last thing. Rock and Roll band Akimbo is playing with another rock and roll band called Buildings on Halloween night at the uptown. I would recomend yall to go, but hell, do whatever the fuck you want.

1 comment:

Cissa said...

I want a magazine like this one too :D :D :D
have a nice week =)