11.29.2008

I cooked a lot the other day. It all tasted real good.

I had a piece accepted into the juried show for the Urban Arts Academy. Exciting, right? The show / silent auction takes place at the Weisman Museum on Decemeber 6th. I highly doubt I know a single person that will be attending, due to the ticket price of 50 bones, but hopefully someone running the thing will be thoughtful enough to take some photos so all of us poor ass artists can see what kind of shin-dig we took part in.

I just uploaded my piece for "sleepless" to MDP. Its up over there...right now. CLICK.

I recently discovered that there is only 3 degrees of seperation between me and Megan Fox. I'm nowhere near as big of a Megan Fox freak as some dudes have been since the whole GQ blowout, but I still thought that was pretty neat.

I'm currently working on some stuff for some people / things.

Unfortunately I did not have a chance to put anything in the CVA Holiday Art Sale, but hopefully a lot of people did and that turns out to be a huge success.

ME ME ME ME ME.

1 comment:

h o l l y a m a d a . said...

are you working on something for me? =D