7.12.2009

B4BC

This last Thursday was the "Boarding For Breast Cancer" poolside fashion show / event at The Calhoun Beach Club. My friend, Garrett Perry, knew someone in the know and got in on that shit. First off he hooked himself and I up with plaster cast molds of women's chests to paint, decorate, and do whatever we choose on. The finished products were auctioned off at the event with all proceeds going towards Boarding For Breast Cancer. I don't have any money to give to charity, but I will definitely donate my services whenever I can. Good deal. Check the bust //


On top of that Garrett ended up doing a live painting at the event along side another friend of mine, Charles Mossey. The end result is pretty stellar if you ask me, which you didn't, but see for yourself in the detail shot below.
// Good things. Good. Things.

1 comment:

BenjaminKucera said...

them titties ain't retarded !