2.25.2010

PulpTree


Kevin, the owner of PulpTree, invited me to sign up and upload some work to his site recently...so I did.

PulpTree is a site that allows artists to upload their work with the chance of winning 200$ and having the winning design turned into a print which will be sold in the store. To win you must have a large number of "props" among a few other requirements.

This being said I ask you all to go to http://www.PULPTREE.com and "prop" my work.

While you are there, surf through some other great work as well...I know my buddy and fellow WAFA member, Colin Jenkins, is in there somewhere so prop his shit too!

Thanks in advance.

(Blogger straight up blows these days, formatting is worth shit...any suggestions on where to move to?)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I really like wordpress.org