2.15.2008

black chambers has a new home.

I went to the Chambers Kitchen Wednesday night to celebrate Valentines day. The food was stellar and the ambiance was top notch, but that was to be expected of such a fine dining establishment. What really blew me away was the actual Chambers Hotel itself. How the hell have I never heard of or been to this place before. An art hotel...what a great fucking idea. The art was all very intriguing, extremely eclectic, and completely open for the general public to come in and view at any time. Maybe I'm a jackass for not knowing of this place earlier, but it was a pleasant surprise added to an already wonderful evening. I suggest if you are like me and have never been to the Chambers before, head on over. It's worth the trip.

We got this little art thing (by Mim Golub) out of the Art-O-Mat, what I understood to be an old cigarette vending machine turned into a low brow mechanical art dealer. Neat shit.

1 comment:

mim said...

Wow, Jesse, how neat to see my art work on your blog!