5.05.2008

Drink Some Liquor, Drink Some Liquor, Smoke Some Weed, Play Some Bowling On The Wii

A couple of things.
1. I uploaded some new images to my website.

2. Tonight is the beginning of the CVA senior thesis presentations in St. Paul at that one rinky-dink excuse for a church. I have friends that will be speaking, so I'll be there for a short bit.

3. Friday is the opening of the CVA senior exhibition(s.) Details:

CVA Gallery (5pm-8pm) | A-Z Gallery (7pm-10pm)

I guarantee there will be some interesting work being shown at both galleries so everyone should make a point to head over there sometime.

4. I have submitted some work to a few gallery shows coming up this summer, we'll see if I get in any of them...I'll be sure to post the news (if there is any.)

5. More new work is coming very soon.

6. I finally created a mnartists page: http://www.mnartists.org/Jesse_Draxler

7. That's all.

No comments: