5.06.2008

Ah, how I adore this hair-do. It's blown up!

So the CVA thesis presentations last night seemed to go pretty well for those kids, congrats to all who are finished, and good luck to all those who have yet to speak.

While at the gallery after the presentations, Rosie (CVA gallery director) handed me a call for submissions pamphlet to the CVA Alumni Exhibition. All work must be exactly a foot by a foot in dimension (no exceptions) and if you are CVA graduate you get in automatically. I'll be doing this and if anyone I used to be in classes with actually reads this silly blog, I would suggest you do the same. Go to the CVA website for the details I suppose.

Old news I know, but what about this Yale chick who did the "abortion art." How funny is that shit. And by shit, I mean....shit.

Night.

1 comment:

jane said...

I've started working on my piece for the show today. It's great getting in automatically. Alleviates stress.