5.17.2008

To Re-Upload.


I updated my web shit a bit. Small re-vamp and a new image on the website, new header and some layout changes to this here blog...and...yea.......that's about it.

As a follow up to the post below: I did indeed win the tickets to see Swervedriver in Chicago. Totally radical. I'm told the bars are open until 5 in the AM over there too, which is...interesting. Anyway, thanks to those who helped me on my conquest.

I've been doing a lot of work lately. I'm about half way done with my CVA Alumni piece and am putting the finishing touches on a piece done for a friend as a wedding gift, amongst others. The wedding is next weekend, so that one needs to get done STAT. Which reminds me...I'll be in Kansas City next weekend attending said wedding. Maybe I'll have some hazey pics from the long drive down when I return.

Seriously though, who the hell gets married anymore?

No comments: