5.12.2008

I'm a Swervie.

Incredibly Lame Post Ahead
So I am trying to win tickets to see one of my all time favorite bands Swervedriver play on their reunion tour in Chicago. That's right, REUNION tour. These guys haven't been playing together for a grip of time now. Understand: to me this is huge.


To win these tickets I must refer as many people as I possibly can to their myspace page and add them as a friend. In the message you can attach to the friend request you must type my full name and myspace URL.

I'll make it easy for 'yall:

Here is the link to their myspace profile: myspace.com/swervedriver

and here is the info you need to put in the message box (cut and paste...BAM.)

Jesse Draxler

http://www.myspace.com/cybersex

So there ya go. This post has nothing to do with visual art, but definitely has to do with some of the best sounds I have ever heard. Fair enough.

DO IT!!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Did it for you drax>>>>>>!