6.02.2009

i want the candy.


I got into Open Door 5 at the Rosalux Gallery! Information on the opening is in the image above and more can be learned HERE. My buddy Garrett Perry got in as well, which solidifies the fact that the evening of Saturday, June 13th is going to be a wicked good time.

The night before that (June 12th) is the opening reception for the CVA Alumni exhibition at the CVA Gallery on the corner of Selby and Western in STP. I turned my piece in for that last night and the opening runs from 6-9pm I believe. Uhhh...yea.

Before both of those events is Lovelee Buttons presents...at Intermedia Arts. The date is THIS SATURDAY, June 6th, and we aparently now have a trailer for the gig. Check it:

Buy advance tickets at http://loveleebuttons.com/blog

On top of all that we have officially begun planning for Vigilante Justice II at the aLoft Hotel (July 17th, save the date!) I posted a call to artists for the event on mnartists.org and have been receiving some good submissions, but if by chance you do not read mnartists but you happen to read this blog and want to submit some work, send some images to jesse@jessedraxler.com.

Stay tuned...

No comments: